BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, September 3, 2009

They Call Me Es.

Yo, yo, yo! Hello World. My name is Esther, but I'm known to many as Es. And um, I'm here! Ace Billionaire reached out to me and wanted me to bring yall some dope shit (dope shit is something I say often, just to let you know now) and help out Team Billionaire. Why? Cause I'm dope, Ace is dope, and Team Billionaire is dope. And you're dope if you are rocking with us! Let me tell you a little about myself.

+I'm a girl...I think that has already been established.
+I'm 18 going on 19 in October...remember that.
+Originally from the small state of Rhode Island but reside in the hot as hell ATL.
+ I eat, drink, sleep, breathe (and even shit) music. A lot of what I do and want to do in the future revolves around music and all it's goodness.
+I'm into other things like fashion, traveling, and football...go Patriots! lol
+I'm a up and coming entertainment blogger and my blog is thegirltheycalles.blogspot.com. Make sure to check it out when ya can.

I actually have some background in promotions and going to school for marketing, so it's gonna be fun working with Team Billionaire and hopefully through my blogging, I can bring a new element to the Team Billionaire empire! Yes, we doing big, boss shit over here! Iight, stay tuned for some dope, ill, live, hype, crunk-just some overall good shit that is on it's way.

Til next time...I'm ghost.

0 comments: