BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, September 4, 2009

Fly Fridays: Part 1:Guys

Hey everyone! Guess who? It's me, Es! Today is Friday which is the beginning of the weekend and I know a lot of you are so ready to hit up the clubs and have a night out! Well, you can't go out and look like a bum, so every Friday, I'm gonna bring you some of the flyest fashions so all eyes will be on you when take the city by storm every weekend!

I'm gonna try to a head-to-toe look for the ladies and the fellas!
Guys:
Billionaire Boys Club: Home Team Collection
Ok, so most clubs are like "No fitteds!", but if you're gonna hit up a club that does allow fitteds or just hanging out with your boys, cop you one of fitteds from the BBC! Figure out which one is for you hometown, cop it, then rock it! Apparently these aren't for sale yet, but when they are expect the price to be $85 and up. But hey, at least you got the heads up on them. I think these are a nice dope accent to a dude's outfit!
10 Deep:Tough Luck Button Up
Oh, how I love 10 Deep! A lot of streetwear brands are really expanding themselves by doing cut and sewn pieces. Therefore, you, the customers should expand your wardrobe and get rid of them t-shirts! I love guys in button ups, cause the looks so put together and ...fly! The shirts go for $84 and are available inn blue/black, red/black, and white/black! Cop them here!
LRG: The Big Game Hunter True Straight Fit Jean
Now I know a lot of fellas aren't really into the skinny jean thing but don't feel like wearing jeans 3 sizes to big either. Straight fit are the magic words, homie! I think LRG is such a dope brand and I love everything that they come up with. I think these jeans are nice, simple, and dope! They go for $72 and are available at Karmaloop.com!

The Collection by Creative Recreation Spring 2010
Always was a fan of Creative Recreations. They really stepped out of this collections. More earthy tones, and a lot dressier(is that a word?) style. But I like it! Ladies always notice a guy with dope footwork, so if I saw a dude with some of these kicks on...I would def look twice. I really like these, they're different and classy. This is from the Spring 2010 collection, so they are not at ya local Creative Recreations dealer but hey, you'll be styling on them lame dudes in 2010!!! lol
Hope you guys enjoyed this Fly Friday! Ladies, yours is up next, stay tuned...

0 comments: