BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Open Letter To XXL Magazine

Good Day To Whom This May Concern (EVERYBODY IN THE XXL OFFICE),

I usually come professional with these types of things but I have to make an exception for you guys. HOW IN THE FUCK DO YALL SLEEP AT NIGHT!!! So this morning I woke up and rolled me a joint and checked out RapRadar.com (like always) and what do I see??? OJ The Juiceman for your XXL Magazine Freshman Of 2010. First I thought I was seeing things, so I checked my calendar (I thought it was April 1st). So after checking my calendar, I hit the link hoping that OJ miraculous got better with his rapping skills, but for the 2nd time today I was DISAPPOINTED Like WHAT IN THE FUCK we're yall thinking...1st off OJ has been in the for 2-3 years so how is he a freshman? I know he probably did in high school but hopefully that guy didn't get kept back in the the rap game too. DAMN To the camera guy who recorded his freestyle...WTF, Did you hear that garbage? Did you think it was ok to turn that shit in? A little voice in your head didn't tell you "Yo, son this is wack, I need to cut and tell him to write something else"? And this isn't hating, its just the truth yall needed to hear. Like have some respect for yourselves and the culture you guys are trying to represent. How do you think OJ make our Hip Hop culture looks. How do you think OJ make XXL look. Yall just lost MAJOR credibility. And its not even a North or South thing, nor is it a lyrically or non lyrically thing. He is overall a WACK ASS artist and he shouldn't be representing my culture (Its kinda disrespectful). He only had 1 decent verse in his 2-3 year career (on "Vette Pass By") what does that tell you? I was actually supporting yall and this issue of your magazine because yall were actually marketing the issue, and because yall had some dope artist as the Freshman of 2010, but now? *SMH* Yall should be embarrassed and ashamed of yourselves. Who said this was ok? Whoever signed off on this and said it was ok needs to be FIRED NOW because they don't have any hope in life...

http://rapradar.com/2010/02/24/xxl-freshmen-2010-freestyle-oj-da-juiceman/


Blasphemy

Thanks For Listening,
Ace

1 comments:

AmberMakeupLove said...

Ace, you a mess! I didn't see but I do agree with you! -Bug